CONFEDERATION OF CENTRAL GOVT EMPLOYEES AND WORKERS
Central Headquarters , New Delhi - 110001.
1.All National Secretariat Members.
2.Chief Executives of All Affiliated Organisations .
3.General Secretaries of all COCs .
Dear Comrades ,
Confederation National Secretariat thanks and congratulates all Affiliated Organisations and State/District level C-O-Cs for their sincere and dedicated efforts in making the 2020 January 8th Nationwide Strike a resounding success.
1. Please send a brief report about the participation of employees in the strike at various Central Govt Offices/Departments in your state/ COC jurisdiction.
2. Affiliated organisations are requested to send a brief report of the strike at National level and also state-wise in their Department.
3. Special incidents , if any , in connection with the strike may also be mentioned in the report .
4. Report may be sent either through whatsApp to 09447068125 OR by Email to email@example.com
5. Please send the report on or before 13th Janiuary 2020.
6. Please ensure maximum participation of Delegates & Visitors in the 26th National Conference of Confederation to be held on 2020 February 7th & 8th at Nagpur. Decide your Delegates/Visitors , inform them now itself , tell them to book the travel tickets immediately. This may be done on top priority basis. Don't delay . Delegate/Visitor Fee is Rs 1000 per head.
7. Exact number of Delegates/Visitors participating in the Conference from each Affiliate and each COC may be intimated by whatsApp or SMS to Com Nilesh D Nasare , General Convenor , Reception Committee ( Mob: 09850354898) on or before 20th January 2020 WITHOUT FAIL.
8. Com Amarjeet Kaur , General Secretary , AITUC and Com Tapan Sen , General Secretary , CITU will address the Open Session of the Conference as CHIEF GUESTS on 7th February at 10.30 AM.. COC , Vidarbha Region , Nagpur should ensure maximum participation in the OPEN SESSION.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org