Saturday, March 29, 2014
Friday, March 28, 2014
An initiative from D/o Pension & Pensioners' Welfare, Government of India, to provide a platform for the pensioners to access opportunities available for useful interventions in the society. It also facilitates the Organizations working in these areas to select appropriate skill and expertise from the available pool of volunteers.
CLICK HERE to go to SANKALP Webpage
Thursday, March 27, 2014
CLICK HERE TO VIEW WHAT CAT GUWAHATI SAID
CLICK HERE to view DoPT OM
Tuesday, March 25, 2014
STRENGTHENING OF ADMINISTRATION — PERIODICAL REVIEW UNDER FR 56 / RULE 48 OF CCS (PENSION) RULES. CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
THE LOKPAL AND LOKAYUKTAS ACT, 2013 - SUBMISSION OF DECLARATION OF ASSETS AND LIABILITIES BY THE PUBLIC SERVANTS FOR EACH YEAR AND PLACING THE SAME IN PUBLIC DOMAIN ON THE WEBSITES OF THE MINISTRIES/DEPARTMENTS. CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
Monday, March 24, 2014
Friday, March 21, 2014
CONFEDERATION OF CENTRAL GOVT. EMPLOYEES & WORKERS
1st Floor, North Avenue PO Building, New Delhi – 110001
Circular No. 14 Dated: 07-03-2014
1) All National Secretariat Members/Women’s Committee Members
2) Chief Executives of all Affiliated Organisations
3) General Secretaries of all state and District C-O-Cs.
NATIONAL CONVENTION OF CENTRAL GOVT. EMPLOYEES
2014 APRIL 4 (FRIDAY) AT NAGPUR
COM: A.K. PADMANABHAN, NATIONAL PRESIDENT, CITU, WILL INAUGU RATE. LEADERS OF OTHER TUs/CONFEDERATION WILL ADDRESS.
VENUE: CONVENTION : JWAHAR VIDHYARTHI GRUH, CIVIL LINES, NAGPUR
ACCOMMODATION : MLA HOSTEL, CIVIL LINES, NAGPUR
DELEGATE FEE : RS.300/- PER HEAD (Rs. THREE HUNDRED ONLY)
ACCOMMODATION FROM 03-04-2014 TO 04-04-2014, 9 A.M. AND FOOD FOR ONE DAY ON 04-04-2014 WILL BE PROVIDED
(See Note Below)
Reception Committee Contact Numbers:
Com. Nilesh Nasare : 09850354898
Com. P.K.Das : 09423635211
Com. B.N.Chikate : 07588630274
Com. Gurprit Singh : 09422440266
Com. G. S. Pawade : 09423111152
Com. Sanjay Sathe : 09970244366
Com. Khadse : 09421779684
Com. Tupkar : 09422803948
NB: Taking into consideration that majority of the other states delegates will be arriving Nagpur on 3rd April, accommodation is arranged from 3rd April 9 A.M. to 4th April 9 A.M. Only limited accommodation is arranged for 4th after 9 A.M. Delegates who want to stay more days than above, may contact the Reception Committee in advance and make arrangement on payment basis. This restriction is made to reduce the expenditure of Reception Committee. There is no other source of income for the C-O-C Nagpur, except Delegate fee. Delegates are requested to cooperate.
QUOTA OF NUMBER OF DELEGATES FOR EACH ORGANISATION AND C-O-C (already notified earlier)
1. NFPE - 100 12. Defence Accounts - 6
2. ITEF - 35 13. AICGHSEA - 5
3. NFAEEA - 10 14. Customs Gr. D Officers Fedn. - 6
4. Audit & Accounts 15. Customs Mini - 6
Association - 15 16. C.E. Mini Exe. Officers - 4
5. National Fedn. 17. C.E. Inspectors - 6
of Civil Accts - 20 18. Canteen Employees Fedn. - 6
6. Ground Water 19. Census - 2
Board - 15 20. N.S.S.O. - 4
7. I.S.R.O. - 6 21. CPWD JE - 2
8. IBM - 10 22. Pondichery State Govt. Empl. - 10
9. GSI - 5 each Fedn.(each affiliate five)
10. Survey of India 23. All other Affiliates - 3 (Delegates
(All Unions) - 20 Each)
11. DMIEA - 10
1. West Bengal 11. Gujarat - 3
(including 12. Rajasthan - 3
Kolkata based 13. Chandigarh (Punjab,
affiliates) - 15 Hariyana) & JK - 3
2. RCC, NE - 5 14. Himachal Pradesh - 3
3. Bihar - 5 15. Andhra Pradesh - 10
4. Odisha - 3 16. Karnataka - 10
5. Chattisgarh - 3 17. Tamil Nadu & Pondicherry - 10
6. Jharkhand - 3 18. Kerala - 10
7. Madhya Pradesh - 5 19. Delhi - 10
8. U.P. - 10 (including Delhi based affiliates)
9. Vidarbha - 70 20. Dehradun (Uttarakhand) - 2
10. Maharashtra 21. Other C-O-Cs including
(HQ Mumbai) - 10 Maharashtra State - 2 each
ALL AFFILIATED ORGANISATIONS AND C-O-Cs ARE REQUESTED TO ENSURE PARTICIPATION OF DELEGATES AS PER QUOTA FIXED. THIS IS COMPULSORY.
Thursday, March 20, 2014
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
PIB NEWS - 19.3.14
Credit to CGHS Beneficiaries in Empanelled Private Hospitals to Continue
There have been reports in the Media that private hospitals on the panel of CGHS are denying credit facilities to the eligible CGHS beneficiaries for delay in settlement of hospitals bills. Lower package rates and inadmissible deductions etc. have also been reported to be the other reasons for withdrawal of agreed cashless /credit facilities.
24 out of 407 Private hospitals empanelled under CGHS decided unilaterally to discontinue credit facility to the eligible categories of CGHS beneficiaries. Show Cause Notices stand issued to these Hospitals and the empanelment of five Hospitals has been suspended for a period of six months or till further orders, whichever is earlier.
In this regard, the CGHS beneficiaries are advised not to be guided by misleading information as most of the private hospitals are continuing to extend the cashless facilities to the CGHS beneficiaries. The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare will ensure that the CGHS empanelled private hospitals continue to extend cashless /credit facilities to the eligible CGHS beneficiaries in compliance with the terms and conditions as laid down in the Memorandum of Agreement signed by them with CGHS. Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has already taken special steps for clearance of pending hospital bills on a priority basis and the pendency of bills is almost cleared.
CGHS has already invited bids for revision of package rates through a transparent tender process, where the last date for submission of bids was 16th March, 2014. Steps are underway to conclude the tender process early.
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
Department of Defence Production
New Delhi, the 24th February, 2014
The DGOF & Chairman,
Ordnance Factory Board,
10A, S.K.Bose Road,
Kolkata - 700 001
Sub. : Grant of Qualification Pay to Nursing Staff.
The matter regarding grant of Qualification Pay to eligible Nursing Staff as laid down vide M of H & FW OM No. 11017/4/2008. N dated 15.01.2010 has been under examination at M of D for some time. It has been decided that eligible Nursing Staff will be granted Qualification Pay as indicated below :-
2. (a) One increment to the Nursing Staff holding any of the following post Certificate Diploma of 10 months duration or any other 10 months Diploma Course designed and approved by the Indian Nursing Council form time to time.
(i) Diploma in Nursing Education and Nursing administration;
(ii) Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing;
(iii) Diploma in Pediatric Nursing;
(iv) Diploma in Public Health Nursing
(b) Two increments to the Nursing Staff possessing any of the following qualification:-
(i) B. Sc. (Hons.)/B. Sc./Post Basic B. Sc./Post Certificate B. Sc. In Nursing;
(ii) Post Graduate Degree in Nursing i.e., M. Sc. (Nursing).
3. Only one/two additional non-absorbable increments are admissible to a Nurse in a particular grade where possession of such qualifications is not required as per Recruitment Rules.
4. The grant of aforesaid increments is subject to the condition that the concerned Nursing Staff is not required to possess the qualification, for which the increment is claimed, as a condition of employment and higher initial pay.
5. The increment to be granted will be 3% of the current basic pay of the Nursing
6. This issues with the concurrence of the Integrated Finance Devision of Ministry of Defence vide no. 741/IF/DP.I dated 21.02.2014.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India