CLICK HERE FOR COPY & DETAILS ( 7 pages)
Tuesday, January 14, 2020
Compensation for Non-deposit or Delayed Deposit of Contribution under National Pension System during 2004--12 ...
CLICK HERE FOR COPY & DETAILS ( 7 pages)
CLICK HERE FOR COPY OF JUDGEMENT (11 pages)
Monday, January 13, 2020
24th All India Conference of GSIEA was held on 2nd & 3rd January,2020 at Kolkata. Com.Bikash Ranjan Bhattacharjee, Advocate & Ex-Mayor of KMC, W.B & Chairman of the Reception Committee welcomed to the Delegates/ Observers/ Guests in the Open Session on 2nd January'20. Near about four hundred Comrades from different States were present there.
Com.M.Krishnan, Secretary General, CCGEW, New Delhi graced the Conference with his gracious presence. Being the Guest-in-Chief, Com. Krishnan inaugurated the Conference and addressed to the House on International & National scenario and informed the House regarding the historical agitation of the Confederation against the negative, nugatory, adamant & anti employees / working-people attitude/ activities/ policies of the Government. He also developed the working-people's mind on CAA, NPR, NRIC, Revocation of Article 370 at J&K State, on un-employment, Indian Economy, GST, Demonetization, sky rocketed price rice, disinvestment of PSUs, NPS, MACP & adverse effects on 7th Pay Reduction Commission's Reports & strike actions on 8th January'20.
The Director General, GSI , DDG(P&A) and other Officers graced the Conference as Chief Guest and Guests.
The DG, GSI & DDG(P&A) addressed the House
The Open Session was ended over through vote of thanks by the Secretary General, GSIEA.
Delegate Session was started at 10.00 A.M on 3rd January 2020, inaugurated by Com. Pranab Chattopadhyay, Ex- Chief Editor, Sangrami Hatiyar, WBSGECC, Kolkata. Delegate Session was convened as per Notified Program of GSIEA and concluded at 7.30 PM through Vote of thanks by the President, GSIEA.
As all are aware, the CPWD Employees/ Engineers are on agitation path for a long time against the anti employee policies of Directorate/ Ministry/ Govt. Initially, it was a corporatisation move; which we fought and got stalled. Then, there was re- appointment of a pet retired officer as DG who started acting against all the associations and its leaders. The leaders of service associations were suspended for organising lunch hour demonstrations and were transferred out of their stations to far off places to destabilise associations and agitations (Mumbai is not exception). A Tughlakian restructuring is now being forcefully implemented with lot of problems to Engineers. This week also, the dept issued a dictum for not holding GB of our association at Delhi stating that (the 60 year old) CPWD Engineers association doesn’t have a valid recognition now. The General Secretary-Com. Charan Babu and President- Com. Bhupender Singh were transferred out of Delhi in last February/ March. Their suspensions had to be revoked later after a lot of struggles.
Yesterday ( 10/1/20), the Hon’ble Supreme Court directed CPWD to post both the leaders in Delhi ( ie. at the associations’ HQ)! We feel it is another victory of unity and consistent effort against this Govt.
Here in Mumbai also, we had to approach CAT against the untimely out station transfers in the midst of academic session of engineers including few of our Regional leaders including Er Shishpalsingh. However, in spite of the CAT staying the transfer orders of the applicants, the dept is not willing to accept the same. The CAT had also given another favourable order in the contempt petition filed by us and now the department has approached the Bombay HC against these orders.!
This is the state of affairs in CPWD and all employees are being troubled/ threatened by all means by the present regime.
We are thankful to all National leaders, sister organisations and confederations for the support extended to us. We hope and pray for further support from all in our struggle.
Revolutionary greetings to all!
- Babu O V,
CPWD Engineers Association,
Friday, January 10, 2020
CLICK HERE FOR COPY & DETAILS ( 5 pages)
Thursday, January 9, 2020
CONFEDERATION OF CENTRAL GOVT EMPLOYEES AND WORKERS
Central Headquarters , New Delhi - 110001.
1.All National Secretariat Members.
2.Chief Executives of All Affiliated Organisations .
3.General Secretaries of all COCs .
Dear Comrades ,
Confederation National Secretariat thanks and congratulates all Affiliated Organisations and State/District level C-O-Cs for their sincere and dedicated efforts in making the 2020 January 8th Nationwide Strike a resounding success.
1. Please send a brief report about the participation of employees in the strike at various Central Govt Offices/Departments in your state/ COC jurisdiction.
2. Affiliated organisations are requested to send a brief report of the strike at National level and also state-wise in their Department.
3. Special incidents , if any , in connection with the strike may also be mentioned in the report .
4. Report may be sent either through whatsApp to 09447068125 OR by Email to email@example.com
5. Please send the report on or before 13th Janiuary 2020.
6. Please ensure maximum participation of Delegates & Visitors in the 26th National Conference of Confederation to be held on 2020 February 7th & 8th at Nagpur. Decide your Delegates/Visitors , inform them now itself , tell them to book the travel tickets immediately. This may be done on top priority basis. Don't delay . Delegate/Visitor Fee is Rs 1000 per head.
7. Exact number of Delegates/Visitors participating in the Conference from each Affiliate and each COC may be intimated by whatsApp or SMS to Com Nilesh D Nasare , General Convenor , Reception Committee ( Mob: 09850354898) on or before 20th January 2020 WITHOUT FAIL.
8. Com Amarjeet Kaur , General Secretary , AITUC and Com Tapan Sen , General Secretary , CITU will address the Open Session of the Conference as CHIEF GUESTS on 7th February at 10.30 AM.. COC , Vidarbha Region , Nagpur should ensure maximum participation in the OPEN SESSION.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, January 8, 2020
IBM - NAGPUR
BOTANICAL SURVEY OF INDIA HEAD QUARTERS - KOLKATA
CUTTACK - ODISHA
THIRUNALVELI - TAMIL NADU
CUTTACK - ODISHA
MILITARY ENGINEERING SERVICE - PANGODE - TRIVENDRUM
GAYA - BIHAR
GUNTUR - AP