Confedertion of Central Government Employees & Workers Central Headquarters
Ist Floor, North Avenue Postoffice Building, New Delhi-110001
Ref: Confdn/2016-19 Dated – 28.06.2018
* scrap nps. restore defined benefit old pension scheme (ops) for all employees.
* settle 10 points charter of demands of confederation.
nationwide one day strike on 15-11-2018
mass rally at new delhi
on 05th september 2018
central govt. employees, state govt. employees, public sector employees and other class and mass organisations will participate.
Please refer to the Confederation Circular dated 25-06-2018 wherein the Resolution & declaration, Programme of action and charter of demands adopted in the 10th June 2018 National Convention of Central Govt. Employees are published. A very big mass rally will be organised at New Delhi on 05-09-2018 along with State Government employees, Public sector employees and other class and mass organisations. Quota fixed for each affiliate and C-O-Cs are furnished below. Regarding accommodation etc. for the participants in the rally, each organisation/C-O-C shall make their own arrangements. Up and down travel tickets of the participants should be booked well in advance. As State Govt. Employees etc. are also participating in the rally, it will be difficult to get confirmed tickets in the last minute. All affiliates and C-O-Cs are requested to finalise the delegates of each unit and first priority may be given for booking tickets. For any help at New Delhi, C-O-C, Delhi State Committee may be contacted.
1. Com. Vrigu Bhattacharjee 09868520926
General Secretary, C-O-C. 09013163804
2. Com. Giriraj Singh 09811213808
Sl. Name of affiliated organisation/C-O-C No.of employees - quota fixed
for mobilising and
participating in the rally.
1. National Federation of Postal Employees
2. Income Tax Employees Federation (ITEF) 1,000
3. All India Audit & Accounts Association 500
4. All India Civil Accounts Employees Association 500
5. National Federation of Atomic Energy
Employees (NFAEE) 300
6. All India Central Ground Water Board
Employees Association (AICGWBEA) 300
7. Geological Survey of India Employees
Association (GSIEA) 200
8. All other affiliated organisations 100 each
9. C-O-C Delhi 500
10. C-O-Cs UP 800
11. C-O-C West Bengal 300
12. C-O-C Kerala 150
13. C-O-C Tamilnadu 200
14. C-O-C AP & Telangana 300
15. C-O-C Karnataka 200
16. C-O-Cs Maharashtra 300
17. C-O-C Odisha 150
18. C-O-C Assam & NE 200
19. All other state C-O-Cs 100 each
All affiliates are requested to allote quota to their lower units immediately. Please instruct all units to book tickets immediately.
Mob.& Whats App: 09447068125