No. Confdn/Strike/2016-19 Dated - 12th December 2018
The Cabinet Secretary
Government of India
New Delhi – 110001
This is to give notice that employees who are members of the affiliated organisations of the Confederation of Central Government Employees and Workers will go on Two-days strike on 8th & 9th January 2019. The Charter of demands in pursuance of which the employees will embark upon the Two-days strike action is enclosed.
Encl: - Charter of Demands
Annexure - 1
CHARTER OF DEMANDS
1. Scrap New Contributory Pension Scheme (NPS). Restore old defined benefit pension scheme (OPS) to all employees.
2. Settle 7th CPC related issues including increase in Minimum Pay and Fitment formula, HRA arrears from 01-01-2016, MACP Bench Mark, promotional hierarchy and date of effect of MACP from 01-01-2006. Implement Option-1 for pensioners and settle all anomalies arising out of implementation of 7th CPC recommendations.
3. Fill up all vacant posts. Reintroduce Regional Recruitment for Group B & C posts. Withdraw orders for abolishing posts lying vacant for more than five years. Revive all posts abolished during 2001 to 2008 under Annual Direct Recruitment Plan (ADR) as per May 2001 orders of the former NDA Government.
4. (a) Regularisation of Gramin Dak Sevaks and grant of Civil Servant Status. Implement remaining positive recommendations of Kamlesh Chandra Committee report.
(b) Regularise all casual and contract workers including those appointed on or after 01-09-1993.
5. Ensure equal pay for equal work for all. Remove disparity in pay scales between Central Secretariat staff and similarly placed staff working in field units of various departments.
6. Stop closure of Government establishments and outsourcing of Government functions. Withdraw closure orders of Govt. of India Printing Presses. Stop proposed move to close down salt department. Stop Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in Railways and Defence departments.
7. Implement 7th CPC Wage revision and pension revision of Autonomous body employees and pensioners. Grant Bonus to Autonomous body employees pending from 2016-17 onwards.
8. Remove 5% condition imposed on compassionate appointments and grant appointment in all deserving cases. Rejected cases for want of 5% quota vacancies may be reviewed and appointment to dependents may be granted.
9. Grant five time bound promotions to all Group C & B employees on completion of 8,7,6,5 and 4 years of service respectively. Complete Cadre Reviews in all departments within a time frame.
10. (a) Stop attack on trade union rights. Ensure prompt functioning of various negotiating forums under JCM scheme at all levels.
(b) Withdraw the draconian FR 56(j) and Rule 48 of CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972,