Friday, October 20, 2017
Wednesday, October 18, 2017
Massive Dharna of CG Employees at Trivandrum on 17th October
COC Kerala organised mass dharna of CG employees infront of Trivandrum GPO as per the decision of confederation national executive demanding 21point charter of demands. Dharna was inaugurated by com. C. P. Narayanan Member of Parliament. Com. M. Krishnan SG confederation, P. K. Muralidharan convenor NFPE, G. Ramesh, ISRO staff association, N. Padmakumar DREU, Manoj Kumar Srichitra staff union, M. C. Nair CGPA addressed the dharna. Com. P. V. Rajendran G/S COC Kerala delivered welcome speech and com. S. Ashok Kumar made vote of thanks. About 500 employees representing all affiliates and district committees participated in the dharna neglecting the threatening of NDA Govt that punishment the punishment will be imposed against the participants in the Dharna.
Tuesday, October 17, 2017
CORRIGENDUM FOR TRAVELLING ALLOWANCE RULES- IMPLEMENTATION OF THE RECOMMENDATIONS OF THE SEVENTH CENTRAL PAY COMMISSION. TO VIEW, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
EXTENSION OF PROBATION PERIOD ON ACCOUNT OF AVAILING LEAVE DURING PROBATION PERIOD. (Click the link below to view)
Monday, October 16, 2017
Sunday, October 15, 2017
POST OFFICE SMALL SAVINGS SCHEMES
UNDER HEAVY ATTACK
GDS MEMBERSHIP VERIFICATION PROCESS STOPPED.
IMPLEMENTATION OF GDS COMMITTEE REPORT DELAYED FOR ONE YEAR, STILL PENDING WITH FINANCE MINISTRY.
HOLD PROTEST DEMONSTRATIONS AT ALL CENTRES AND IN FRONT OF ALL OFFICES ON 23.10.2017.
FEDERAL SECRETARIAT WILL MEET AND DECLARE FURTHER COURSE OF ACTION.
Government has unleashed a sudden and most damaging attack on Post office Small Savings Schemes. Notifications are already issued permitting all Nationalised Banks and three Private Banks ( ICICI Bank , AXIS Bank and HDFC Bank) to accept deposits for all Small Savings Schemes viz ; Recurring Deposit (RD) , Time Deposits (TD) , Monthly Income Scheme (MIS) Senior Citizen Savings Scheme (SCSS) , Sukanya Samridhi Account (SSA) , Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP) and National Savings Certificate (NSC VIII issue) with effect from 10th October 2017.
This is a great blow to the Post office Small Savings Schemes and will be a threat to the job security of Postal Employees and also MPKBY /SAS Agents. About 40% of the Revenue and about 50% of the workload of Post office depends on the Post office Small Savings Schemes. Outsourcing of POSSS work to Banks will result in steady fall in Revenue and Workload of Postal Department.
GDS Committee Report , though submitted to Govt on 24th November 2016 , is still pending with Finance Ministry for approval. GDS Membership verification process has been suddenly stopped by the Government.
Overall situation in Postal Department is worsening day by day and resentment of the Employees is mounting.
NFPE CHQ views the above situation with grave concern and calls upon the entirety of Postal and RMS employees including GDS and Casual labourers to conduct mass protest demonstrations at all Centres and in front of all offices on 23rdOCTOBER 2017.
Urgent meeting of NFPE Federal Secretariat to be held shortly will announce further course of action.
Saturday, October 14, 2017
17th OCTOBER 2017
ORGANIZE MASS DHARNA AT ALL STATE CAPITALS
As already communicated in Confederation CHQ circular dated 07.09.2017, all C-O-Cs and Affiliated organisation are requested to organize Mass Dharna at all State Capitals on 17th October 2017 demanding immediate settlement of 21 points Charter of Demands of Confederation of Central Govt. Employees & Workers.
Mob. & Whats App: - 09447068125
CHARTER OF DEMANDS
1. Honour the assurance given by the Group of Ministers to NJCA on 30th June 2016 and 6th July 2016, especially increase in minimum wage and fitment factor. Grant revised HRA at the rate of 30%, 20% and 10% with effect from 01-01-2016. Settle all anomalies arising out of implementation of 7th CPC recommendations, in a time bound manner.
2. Implement option-I recommended by 7th CPC regarding parity in pension of pre-2016 pensioners.
3. Scrap PFRDA Act and Contributory Pension Scheme and grant pension and Family Pension to all Central Government employees recruited after 01.01.2004, under CCS (Pension) Rules 1972.
4. Treat GraminDakSewaks of Postal department as Civil Servants, and extend all benefits like pay, pension, allowances etc. of departmental employees to GDS.
5. Regularise all casual, contract, part-time, contingent and Daily rated mazdoors and grant equal pay and other benefits.
6. (a) No Downsizing, Privatisation, outsourcing and contractorisation of Government functions.
(b) Stop proposed move to close down Government of India Presses
7. Withdraw the arbitrary decision of the Government to enhance the bench mark for performance appraisal for promotion and financial upgradations under MACP from “GOOD” to VERY GOOD” and also decision to withhold annual increments in the case of those employees who are not able to meet the bench march either for MACP or for regular promotion within the first 20 years of service. Grant MACP pay fixation benefits on promotional hierarchy and not on pay-level hierarchy. Personnel promoted on the basis of examination should be treated as fresh entrants to the cadre for grant of MACP.
8. (a) Withdraw the draconian FR 56 (J) and Rule 48 of CCs (Pension) Rules 1972 which is being misused as a short cut as purity measure to punish and victimize the employees.
(b) Withdraw all trade union victimisations and attack on trade union facilities.
9. Fill up all vacant posts including promotional posts in a time bound manner. Lift ban on creation of posts. Undertake cadre Review to assess the requirement of employees and their cadre prospects. Modify recruitment rules of Group-‘C’ cadre and make recruitment on Reginal basis.
10. Remove 5% ceiling on compassionate appointments and grant appointment in all deserving cases.
11. Grant five promotions in the service carreer to all Central Govt. employees.
12. Abolish and upgrade all Lower Division Clerks to Upper Division Clerks.
13. Ensure parity in pay for all stenographers, Assistants, Ministerial Staff in subordinate offices and in all organized Accounts cadres with Central Secretariat staff by upgrading their pay scales. Grant pay scale of Drivers in LokSabha Secretariat to Drivers working in all other Central Government Departments.
14. Reject the stipulation of 7th CPC to reduce the salary to 80% for the second year of Child Care leave and retain the existing provision.
15. Introduce Productivity Linked bonus in all department and continue the existing bi-lateral agreement on PLB wherever it exists.
16. Ensure cashless, hassle free medical treatment to all Central Government employees & Pensioners in all recognized Government and Private hospitals.
17. Revision of Overtime Allowance (OTA) and Night Duty Allowance (NDA) w.e.f 01.01.2016 based on 7th CPC pay scale.
18. Revision of wages of Central Government employees in every five years.
19. Revive JCM functioning at all levels. Grant recognition to the unions/Associations under CCS (RSA) Rules 1993 within a time frame to facilitate effective JCM functioning.
20. Implementation of the Revised Pay structure in respect of employees and pensioners of autonomous bodies consequent on implementation of CCS (Revised Pay) Rules 2016 and Revised Pension Rules in respect of Central Government employees and pensioners.21. Implementation of the “equal pay for equal work” judgment of the Supreme Court in all departments of the Central Government.
Grant of Dearness Relief in the 5th CPC series effective from 01.07.2017 to CPF beneficiaries in receipt of ex-gratia payment - reg (Click the link below to view)
Special benefits in cases of death and disability in service - Revision of Disability Pension/Family pension under CCS(EOP)Rules of Pre-2016 disability pensioners/ Family Pensioners in implementation of recommendations of 7th CPC - regarding. (Click the link below to view)