Tuesday, August 30, 2016
ONE MORE STRIKE DEMAND SETTLED
Bonus ceiling raised to Rs.7000/- from Rs.3500/- with effect from 01.04.2014 – orders issued.
Earlier Gratuity order for NPS pensioners issued.
Intensify campaign & make the 2nd September 2016 strike a thundering success.
Government Understands the language of struggle and strike only.
Saturday, August 27, 2016
IMPORTANT GOVT ORDER
A MAJOR VICTORY OF THE STRUGGLE OF CENTRAL GOVT EMPLOYEES:
Confederation of central Govt Employees & Workers have been continuously fighting against pension reforms implemented by Govt in tune with the neo-liberal policies and demanding SCRAPPING OF THE NEW PENSION SYSTEM (NPS). Further we have been demanding that those employees who are covered by NPS should be eligible for payment of Death cum Retirement Gratuity (DCRG) and Family Pension and also Govt guaranteed Minimum Pension and Compensation for price rise (Dearness Relief). Now the Govt has conceded one of our demand. Govt of India has issued orders to extend the benefit of Gratuity to all NPS Employees. Further the Cabinet has decided to constitute a committee for streamlining the implementation of NPS. We shall present the remaining issues before that Committee also. Scrapping of NPS is one of the main demand of 2016 September 2nd General Strike also. No struggle will go in vain. Let us make the strike a grand success
Ministry of Personnel, Public (Grievances and Pensions
Department of Pension and Pensioners Welfare
Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market,
New Delhi-110 003, Dated the 26th August, 2016
Subject: Extension of benefit of Retirement Gratuity and Death Gratuity to the Central Government Employees covered by new Defined Contribution Pension System (National Pension System) – regarding.
The undersigned is directed to say that the pension of the Government servants appointed on or after 1.1.2004 is regulated by the new Defined Contribution Pension System (known as National Pension System), notified by the Ministry of Finance (Department of Economic Affairs) vide their O.M. No. 5/7/2003-ECB & PR dated 22.12.2003. Orders were issued for payment of gratuity on provisional basis in respect of employees covered under National Pension System on their retirement from Government service on invalidation or death in service, vide this Department’s O.M. No. 38/41/2006-P&PW(A) dated 5.5.2009.
2. The issue of grant of gratuity in respect of government employees covered by the National Pension System has been under consideration of the Government. It has been decided that the government employees covered by National Pension System shall be eligible for benefit of ‘Retirement gratuity and Death gratuity’ on the same terms and conditions, as are applicable to employees covered by Central Civil Service (Pension) Rulke,1972.
3. These orders issue with the concurrence of Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure, vide their .D. Note No. 1(4)/EV/2006-II dated 29.07.2016.
4. In their application to the persons belonging to the India Audit and Accounts Department, these orders issue after consultation with Comptroller and Auditor General of India.
5. These orders will be applicable to those Central Civil Government Employees who joined Government Service on or after 1.1.2004 and are covered by National Pension System and will take effect from the same date i.e. 1.1.2004.
Director (Pension Policy)
Extension of benefits of (Retirement Gratuity and Death Gratuity) to the Central Government employees covered by new Defined Contribution Pension System (National Pension System)-regarding (Click the link below to view original order)
Friday, August 26, 2016
TECHNICAL RESIGNATION & LIEN- CONSOLIDATED GUIDELINES CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
Children Education Allowance (CEA) - Clarification
Clarification on admissibility of Transport Allowance in the eases where the officers are drawing Grade Pay of Rs.10,000/- in PB-4
Instructions regarding timely issue of Charge-sheet – Dopt Orders on 23.8.2016 CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
Extension of benefits of (Retirement Gratuity and Death Gratuity) to the Central Government employees covered by new Defined Contribution Pension System (National Pension System)- regarding(Click the link below to view) http://ccis.nic.in/WriteReadData/CircularPortal/D3/D03ppw/ppwf_26082016.pdf
Thursday, August 25, 2016
Wednesday, August 24, 2016
No. CONF/SECTT/2016-19 Dated - 23.08.2016
It is hereby notified that the National Secretariat meeting of the Confederation of Central Government Employees & Workers will be held on 30thSeptember, 2016 (Friday) at 10.30 AM at NFPE office, New Delhi (North Avenue Post Office building). All CHQ office bearers of Confederation and Women Sub Committee office bearers (not women sub-committee members) are requested to attend the meeting in time. The following shall be the agenda of the meeting.
1. Review of the 25th National Conference of Confederation held at Chennai from 16th to 18th August 2016.
2. Review of the National Women’s Convention held at Chennai on 17th August 2016.
3. Review of the 2nd September 2016 General Strike – Campaign conducted and percentage of participation of membership in the strike in each organization/State.
4. Review of the progress made in settlement of NJCA Charter of Demands including increase in minimum wage and fitment formula as per assurance of Group of Ministers.
5. Finalization of dates and charter of demands of Confederation for implementing the agitational programmes decided in the 25th National Conference.
6. Issues relating to the affiliated organisations.
7. Financial Review.
8. Any other items with permission of the chair.
1. All National Secretariat Members (Office Bearers)
2. Office Bearers of the Women’s Sub Committee