CONFEDERATION OF CENTRAL GOVERNMENT
EMPLOYEES AND WORKERS
A/2/95 Rajouri Garden
New Delhi. 110 027
Phone: 011 2510 5324
Fax 011 2510 5324
Mobile: 98110 48303
Conf/ D-11/14 /2008 Dated: 16th Sept. 2008
Please refer to the Confederation Circular letter No.D/11/13/08 dated 27th August, 2008. As per the decision taken at the NE meeting held on26.08.08 we were to elicit suggestions from all concerned while formulating and finalizing the Charter of Demand. The last date for receipt of the suggestions was on 10th Sept. 2008.
On the basis of the suggestions so received we have now finalized the Charter of Demands. The same is enclosed.
You may kindly ensure that the Charter of Demands is popularized amongst the mass of the employees and the same is presented to the Govt. through the concerned Heads of Department on 19th Sept. 2008.
Charter of demand
- Grant Rs 10000 as minimum wage as per 15 ILC Norms.
- Grant minimum fitment benefit of 2.625 times of pre-revised basic pay to bring about uniform rise in emoluments and raise grade pay to 50% of the maximum of the pre-revised scales in respect of PB 1,2 & 3 as has been done in the case of PB 4.
- No abolition of Gr.D. Posts and functions. Lift ban on recruitment, fill up all vacant posts and scrap screening Committee.
- Grant 10% of pay+ Grade pay as minimum benefit on promotion or financial up gradation.
- No outsourcing or contractorising of Govt. functions.
- Fix the date of effect of all allowances as 1.1.2006.
- No reduction in the commutation value and restoration of full pension after 12 years.
- Grant statutory defined pension scheme to the employees recruited after 1.1.2004 and withdraw the PFRDA Bill from Parliament.
- Compute the pension entitlement on the basis of notional pay as on 1.1.1996.
10. No performance related pay or bonus scheme.
11 Implement the Board of Arbitration Awards.
12. Remove the arbitrary 5% ceiling and 3 years condition on compassionate appointment and withdraw court cases and absorb all waitlisted RRR candidates.
13.Implement the revision of bonus ceiling @ 3500/- in the case of Govt. Employees: Remove adhoc bonus and replace it with the PLB and remove the 60 days ceiling.
14.Grant SDA to all employees in NE Region.
15.Revise the Transport and daily allowances as demanded by the staff side JCM National Council.
16.Remove the condition of 6 months for applying the uniform date of Ist July as increment dates.
17. ACP to be on hierarchical system obtaining in each department.
18. Retain and improve CGHS and make insurance scheme optional.
19.Implement flexitime working hours for women/disabled employees as recommended by the 6 CPC.
20.Direct all the Departmental Heads to settle 6th CPC related department specific demands/problems within a stipulated time.
21. Grant civil servant status and Pension to 'Gramin Dak-Sevaks.'